Homes for mentally ill resident will help the persons who had mental illness. Economic pressures, globalization and poverty are predicted to be the cause of increase in mental disorders. Mental illness is predicted to be the second disease after other diseases by 2020.
Stress at the level of urban and economic pressure, lack of love and a sense of security in guessing the cause of the increasing cases of mental disorders.
The mentally ill person needs a network of services, able to support the physical psychological and social work. It is of primary importance for overcoming social harm without chronic mental illness, the person may continue to live as a citizen and within their relationships.
The psychiatric services, as it is now structured to accommodate the mentally ill, consider the social environment as one of the main factors of care.
The modern pharmacology allows you to control many if not all disorders and states of mental distress in the acute phase, but no healing, or no chance of recovery of the person for an independent life are possible in the absence of an affective context, working and social systems to accommodate the sick and keep participating in their living environment.
- Mental health: health and social services which the person / family can apply for acceptance in the context of outpatient care, can provide assistance to the patient’s home, and to ensure healing and rehabilitation projects capable of responding to the needs of the person ill not exclude it from their environment.
- The service reception hospital day, or night, allowing a brief accepting the person in a state of acute distress;
- Receptions in accommodation for small groups, otherwise characterized by protection, according to the different needs of people that the disease has ruled out the possibility of family life, or in the course of years of illness have lost the reference to a family. These solutions allow both the reconstruction of their own family context as well as the reintegration into social life and work;
- Nursing homes, elderly people and fewer older people from a decades-long history of mental hospital, suffering from mental and physical disabilities high but still need to be able to welcome enable and facilitate all possible rehabilitation for the maintenance/ access to an active exercise of their rights of citizenship;
- The psychiatric hospital wards, for the reception of short duration, the patient in the acute phase that requires specialist care and high protection for the acuteness of his suffering.