The main categories of psychological disorders are:
- Anxiety disorders: panic attacks, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, acute stress disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder.
- Impulse control disorders: pathological gambling (GAP), intermittent explosive disorder, kleptomania, pyromania, and Trichotillomania.
- Sleep disorders: insomnia, hipersomnia, narcolepsy, sleep disorders associated with circadian rhythms disorders respiratory sleep disorders, nightmares, sleep terrors, sleepwalking, restless legs syndrome, bruxism, and nocturnal enuresis.
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, obesity.
- Mood disorders: depression, manic depression, manic depression (bipolar disorder).
- Personality disorders: paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, antisocial, narcissistic, hysteric, avoidant (fear of taking risks, gullibility, over-sensitive, avoid all things that include social interaction), the dependent personality disorder (depending on the nature and subject to other personal decisions so as to take the comfortable while lonely, need continuous quality assurance) and obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (repetitive, compulsive thoughts and obsessions about things that are not real – for example, cleaning up of things that are already clean).
- In childhood disorders: mental retardation, learning disabilities (dyslexia, dyscalculia), communication disorders (, expression, speech, stuttering) developmental disorders (Autism), attention deficit disorder and disruptive behavior (attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, disorder, disorder behavior opposition rebels), disorders of nutrition and diet (pica, rumination disorders), tic disorders (repetitive body movements that uncontrollably), the evacuation interrupted (enuresis, encopresis).
- Psychotic disorders: schizophrenia, delusions (false beliefs develop), disturbance of schizophreniform (have symptoms of schizophrenia, but it lasted more than six months and milder) schizoaffective disorders (schizophrenia and has both, mood or affective disorders such as bipolar disorder), brief psychotic disorder, psychotic disorders together.
- Sexual desire disorder hypoactive sexual disorder:, aversion, sexual impotence, anorgasmia, frigidity, and premature ejaculation, dyspareunia, vaginismus, apotemnofilia, bestialismo, coprophilia, deviation of the biting, Exhibitionism, fetishism, Frotteurism, gerontophilia, fobolagnia, ipossifilia, masochism, necrophilia, pedophilia, sadism, voyeurism, Urolagnia.
- Somatoform disorder: body dysmorphic disorder, hypochondriasis, Pain Disorder, conversion, somatisasi, pseudociesi.
- Addiction and drugs: stimulants, cannabinoids, opioids, alcohol, inhalant, hallucinogenic, dissociative anesthetics, drugs.
Organic brain disorders
This type of disorder is a direct result of the physical changes that affect the brain. In other words, there are several diseases and disorders that affect the brain damage. To decrease mental function term is used to indicate a physical illness, mental illness and not as a result of normal psychological.
However, the boundary between the two is almost impossible in many cases. Thus, the term is not widely used today. Here are a few disorders, organic brain disease, mental, term illness / brain organic / organic brain syndrome.
- Huntington’s disease – a hereditary disease that affects the brain. It causes progressive deterioration of nerve cells in the brain to form functional problems, cognitive and psychiatric.
- Multiple sclerosis – affects other degenerative diseases, multiple sclerosis, and the myelin sheath of nerve cells, helping to slow or stop nerve impulses. This disorder affects the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
- Alzheimer’s Disease – (loss of brain function caused by certain diseases), the leading cause of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease, characterized by degeneration and death of brain cells, thereby affecting mental function.
- Parkinson’s disease – a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. This condition affects the ability of nerve cells to send messages and causes tremors, which can even lead to paralysis.
- There are various kinds of heart disease that affect brain function and can lead to mental illness. These include stroke, heart rhythm disturbances, heart infections, etc.
- Sometimes mental disorders may be caused by trauma. For example, a head injury, the brain and cause damage to the organ, so that mental disorders.
A Rare Mental Disorder
List of rare mental disorder has been arranged in a particular order.
One of the mental disorders is extremely rare is Triskaidekaphobia. It is a layman language. The disorder is defined as an extreme fear of the number “13″.
These numbers are usually associated with bad luck in Western cultures together, and with “Friday the 13th” related. It has a different name for it-friggatriskaidekaphobia. However, a stronger result than this superstition from the fact that it is. 13 people, some of the Last Supper of Jesus Christ However, producing a stronger connection than superstitious this from the fact that it is. 13 people, some of the last supper of Jesus Christ.
Reactive attachment Disorder
It is a psychological problem, although rare, serious problems for those affected. This is babies and children not able to start or build a relationship with a parent or caregiver can be considered healthy in over time and without treatment, leading to chronic conditions, the need to build love and care to disregard the bonds with other people.
Are you familiar with anyone who tends to get normal feelings when attending to many beautiful works of art, in a small space of time? If so, then you may suffer from any medical disorders such as Stendhal’s syndrome is rare. This increases the patient’s heart rate and cause dizziness, confusion and even hallucinations.
Stockholm syndrome is a condition in which people who have been kidnapped or held hostage. What happens in these cases, the victim somehow developed a sense of attachment, loyalty and duty of care to their captors or kidnappers. And that he/she has come up with a complete ignorance of the danger, or he/she placed on others.
Lima syndrome is a rare psychological disorder characterized by the induction of behavior in a person, as opposed to Stockholm syndrome marked. Here developed the kidnappers or hostage sympathy and compassion for the victims.
This disorder is obsessed about wanting to win sympathy and attention from others. And to meet this need, the patient will suffer symptoms of disease, or disease that aggravate him. Patients develop pure attitude to exaggerate the complaint, and in some cases can even cause injury or illness to get maximum attention from others, especially medical personnel.
Exploding Head Syndrome
Talk about a country that is not only convenient for people but can be heard very uncomfortable too. This is known as “Exploding Head Syndrome”. People, who are diagnosed with this rare medical disorder, complain to the DIN, who seemed to come out of his head. Although this can happen any time during non-sleeping together, but tends to be during sleep. Vote for some people can be in the form of a powerful artillery explosion, while for some it might be howling or squealing.
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS).
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS) is what we know. In this verse from a rare mental disorder disease is referred to as the distorted images of patients living things and non-living their perception of the size of humans, animals or other objects tend to be smaller than they really are. You also might feel. That those body parts that change in shape or size